Click on image for video
What is Certified Meeting Professional Designate?
CMP Exam and Exam dates
Why you need CMP Certification?
- You’re a newbie and want to break into the industry
- Your an experienced event planner but want to widen your event horizon and skill-set
- You want to travel the World as an Event Planner
- You want to earn more money as event planner. Event managers with the CMP Designate qualification earn more than non qualified event mangers according to CVENT, so it’s well worth getting
How do you get CMP Certification?
To gain qualification you need to complete a minimum of 25 CE clock hours with a Preferred Provider, within that you must study the 9 Domains (topics).
Here are the Domain subjects:
- Strategic planning
- Project management
- Risk management
- Financial management
- Human Resources
- Stakeholder management
- Meeting or event design
- Site management
How can you get CMP CE hours?
Onceyou have passed the exam you will have attained CMP Designate status. The learning journey does not stop there as you will need to top up continual professional development hours. Do not get overwhelmed it is only a few hours per year and it is worth it as you earning potential will have been increased throghout your event career as long as you keep your hard won qualification.
There are a number of different options you can undertake for recertification which include event experience and further CMP CE hours within 5 years of your original certification. Use this link for more detailed information: CMP Recertification
We can help you with any option you choose, just enquire 🙂
How do You get started?
Each of our remote course provides:
- Full CMP Training, everything from a few extra CE hours to a 5 or 10 week staged release to complete all your hours in one place
- Live classroom and live webinars
- Recordings of all session for you to continually review over 12 months
- We provide Community & Support with our own a Facebook group
(we host a weekly “Live Chat” about the training we’ve covered that week)
- You get Power Notes, a summary of each Section and Domain
- Checklists and Templates where appropriate
- We also provide exam training and exam questions
Available CMP training
So if you want to know about CMP contact us and we will help you out.
Our signature course
All you need to know about event safety. Never be nervous about event health and safety again.
Great workshop to provide you with an event marketing plan, ready to go when you get back to the office.
Supportive course to qualify for the CMP exam or for Recertification.
Event Resources Group as a Preferred Provider for the Events Industry
Event Resources Consultancy
Join our free Event Management Community
For free training, discounts and meet like minded Event Professionals join our Ultimate Event Facebook Group